Return Policies and Procedures
10 Day Guarantee Return Policy
PawnMart.com offers a 10 day return policy on all items sold online. To qualify for a refund we must be notified by the buyer via email within 10 days from the date the item was received.
10 Day Guarantee Return Procedure
Steps to file a return:
- You must receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Number) from us. To get an RMA number, please contact us and include the order number or item number along with instructions that you want to return an item. Please also include a reason for the return. If you believe that the item was damaged during shipment, please include that information as well.
- We will reply between 2-3 days with an RMA number. All returned items require an RMA number. When you receive an RMA number you will be notified on how to sent the item back, if applicable.
- Include the RMA number on the return and ship the item back to the address given to you by Customer Service.
- Please pack the item with the original packaging materials whenever possible. Affix the Returned Merchandise Shipping Label firmly to the package. Please be sure to include your RMA number and order number in your shipment.
- You can email CustomerService@PawnMart.com or call 1-800-729-6261 (Monday-Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm EST except major US holidays) if you have additional questions or want to discuss a return with us.
We may apply refunds towards shipping charges. The buyer will be responsible (cost to ship and safety of the item) to ship the item back.
If we receive an item back that was altered, tampered, disassembled, or mishandled by the buyer in any way, we will not accept the return for a refund. We will notify the buyer that the item was altered and the buyer will be responsible for shipping fees.
Once we have finalized the refunnd and credited the credit card that was used to make the online purchase, please allow time for the credit to appear in the billing cycle (2-5 business days). We will also notify the buyer via email that has applied a credit to the credit card.
When are Refunds Applied?
If the item is being sent back, the refund will be finalized once the item is received.
For a refund to occur you must adhere to our returns policies and procedures. No item will be accepted for a return if the item has been altered, disassembled, or mishandled by the buyer. If you believe that the item was damaged during shipping, please contact us. If we receive an item that has been altered, disassembled, or mishandled by the buyer we will inform the customer that we will not accept the return. The buyer will be responsible for shipping fees.