We are currently hiring for the following areas/positions:
Store Management: (Full Job Description)
Chamblee, Jonesboro and Riverdale
Store Associate (Full Job Description)
For additional job descriptions and position openings go to www.CareerBuilder.com. To apply send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
PawnMart is seeking self motivated Team Members to help us grow!
At PawnMart we are passionate about building our team and welcome energetic, dynamic and professional individuals who share in our commitment to excellence. We are proud of our ongoing expansion and the career development opportunities available throughout PawnMart. Due to our continued success and dedication to our employees, PawnMart offers competitive compensation, excellent training and an extensive benefits package to our employees.
PawnMart provides an ethical and moral workplace, where mutual respect, trust, and open communication create an atmosphere that promotes personal fulfillment and a lifestyle balanced with family, faith and work. We provide an equal opportunity for professional growth, with advancement and financial reward based on individual performance and teamwork. We are looking for motivated and creative Team Members!
At PawnMart we know our employees work hard therefore we reward our Team Members with a competitive compensation package.
- Paid vacations
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
- Paid sick time
- Competitive commission plan based on performance
All Team Members must possess the following:
- Professional appearance
- Fast pace retail experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Working on weekends
- Standing for most of the day
- Lifting or moving objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Associates Degree Preferred
- High school certification will be verified
- Knowledge of and/or experience with tools, electronics, musical instruments, appliances, computers and jewelry is preferred